Bach to Rock Plans Ridgefield Opening
Bach To Rock (B2R), America's Music School, is happy to announce that its first Connecticut location, is coming to Ridgefield! We'll be located at 15 Danbury Road, Suite 5, in the Girolametti Plaza.
From Bach to Blue Oyster Cult, from Mozart to Mayer, Cash to Clash and Puccini to Perry (Katy or Steve), Bach to Rock (B2R) offers a wide variety of lessons in all music genres. We teach guitar, bass, drums, vocals, keyboard, brass, strings, ukulele and more.
Construction and soundproofing has begun on our new 3,000 square foot studio which will include a warm and welcoming lobby for kids and parents, ramp entrance for strollers with handicap access, 17 rooms, a party room with a DJ setup and backlights, a stage for live music and open mic nights and much more! Oh, and there's plenty of parking too!
At Bach to Rock we believe that:
- Learning to play music should be fun. It's called 'play' for a reason.
- A student's individual music instruction should be supplemented by jam sessions and playing in a band.
- Like a sports team, a band builds teamwork, develops social skills, fosters self-esteem, promotes peer recognition, and leads to lasting friendships.
- Students learn faster playing music they like, whether it’s Rock or Bach. And the technical foundation is the same.
- Students are motivated to learn when they see early results and have an exciting, achievable goal.
- Introducing toddlers and very young children to music instruction, rhythm, and motion supports cognitive development, learning, and motor skills.
Like us on Facebook for the most up to date progress on our awesome new space!