Music Camps at Bach to Rock
Bach to Rock music camps give kids the chance to unleash their inner rock star — even if they’ve never played an instrument before! Kids have a blast learning to play hit songs and performing with other campers! Explore our different camp types to find the best option for your child. Choose from Rock Band (Ages 7+), Glee Club (Ages 7+), Rock City (Ages 4-6), Beat Making (Ages 8+) & Recording Arts (Ages 10+).
Five Camp Options to Choose From
- Rock Band Camp (Ages 7+): Join a band, play hit songs, and get coaching from pro musicians in Rock Band Camp!
- Glee Club Camp (Ages 7+): Grab the spotlight, sing hit songs, and get coaching from pro vocalists in Glee Club Camp!
- Rock City Camp (Ages 4-6): Rock City World Tour camp introduces young campers to music through play, story, and instrument exploration!
- Beat Making Camp (Ages 8+): Learn how to build your own beats, mix your own tracks, and develop a one-of-a-kind sound in Beat Making Camp!
- Recording Arts Camp (Ages 10+): Step behind the scenes in Recording Arts Camp and discover how to record, mix, and master pro-quality tracks!
Parties, Lessons and More…
In addition to our camps, Bach to rock offers birthday parties, group classes and individual lessons. Each location includes a state-of-the-art recording studio and performance space. We hold regular events in the community throughout the year such as Battle of the Bands, Music Showcase and Bachapalooza. Learning to play music should be fun. It’s called ‘play’ for a reason!